Even the government have been forced to concede, following a freedom of information request, that whiplash claims have fallen by more than 60% in the last year. Why do they still kow tow to the insurance industry who spout propaganda about the number of claims and their effect on premiums. Claims will drop further but do not expect insurance premiums to do likewise. Insurance companies will simply make more profit!
- Employment implications of the cost-of-living crisis
- Upcoming National Rail Strikes and the Impacts on Employers
- Calls to make ‘povertyism’ a protected characteristic under anti-discrimination laws
- Mocking Accents in the Workplace
- National Living Wage going up by over 9%, with National Minimum Wage seeing similar increases
More posts by Nick Johnson
Author Nick Johnson
Nick is the managing partner here at Glaisyers. Nick promotes a philosophy where all who work for the firm go the extra mile and are open, honest, caring and down-to-earth. Nick is also head of the commercial litigation team.