It is not uncommon for issues to arise between an Employee and their Employer on a wide range of issues which often require legal advice. Examples of this include:
Problems at work
Experiencing problems with your employer?
- You may have a dispute with your Employer relating to a Bonus Payment you believe you should have received.
- You may be the victim of bullying and harassment by your Employer or one of your colleagues.
- You may have a Contract dispute with your Employer who is attempting to make changes to your terms of employment.
- You may have been a victim of discrimination at the hands of your Employer or one of your colleagues.
- You may have experienced less favourable treatment on the grounds of your part time or temporary status.
- You may have been unfairly treated in relation to your rights whilst pregnant, during or following a period of maternity leave.
- You may have been dismissed or victimised by your Employer for reporting malpractice in your workplace, often referred to as “whistleblowing”.
Contact our Employment Law team today.
Achieving the best outcome for you
Pursue your rights
Whatever the issue whether it involves advising you on how to raise your concerns in accordance with your Employer’s grievance procedures or helping you to pursue your rights in an Employment Tribunal, we can help.
We are also able to help if you have been presented with a Settlement Agreement by your Employer and need advice on its contents from an independent solicitor.
Whatever it is, the Solicitors in our Employment Team will take the time to listen and understand your situation before providing you with clear, straightforward advice. We will go the extra mile to fight your corner ensuring the best possible outcome and make sure that any process is as easy and stress free as possible for you.