If you are owed money by a person or company and they won’t pay, Glaisyers can help you recover the debt.
We have an experienced debt recovery team who can manage the recovery of your debts from the initial stage of sending the pre-action letter through to enforcement. We also monitor payment plans pre or post-issue of court proceedings.
We have acted for many individuals as well as a broad range of commercial clients including property management companies, retailers and company directors.
We offer a personal approach and pride ourselves on getting to know you so we can provide a service tailored to suit your needs with a view to achieving a recovery in the most cost-effective manner. If a case becomes defended, our experienced litigators will review the defence carefully, consider your prospects of success and discuss the options available to you including other procedures such as mediation which can be more cost effective than having the outcome of a case decided by the Court at a final hearing. If we consider it is in your interest not to proceed, we will tell you as early as possible and explain why.
The service we offer:
- Fixed fee for initial pre-action letter
- We aim to process initial instructions within 24 hours of receipt
- Fixed costs on issue of Court proceedings
- We do not require court fees up front
- Cases are run through a Case Management System
- Monitor payment plans
- Enforcement of judgments including
- High Court Enforcement Officer/County Court Bailiff
- Charging Order Proceedings
- Order for Sale Proceedings
- Attachment of Earnings Order
- Third Party Debt Recovery
- Order to Attend Court for Questioning
Benefits to you
- Qualified Solicitors and Legal Executives will handle your cases
- Personalised touch
- Continuity and efficiency
- No hidden charges to help you budget
- You will be kept regularly updated
- Honest advice