Landlord & Tenant law can be a minefield with complex legal terms and strict procedures to comply with and with the law continually changing.
Relationships between landlords and tenants can often become fraught with disputes over contract and property issues in commercial leases and the rights and obligations of residential tenants which can become time consuming and difficult to deal with.
We act for a broad range of clients including major high street retailers.
We have an experienced property litigation team who can advise you on your rights and obligations.
We provide the following services:
- Commercial Landlord & Tenant advice including:
- Service of Section 25 Notices on behalf of commercial landlords
- Service of Section 26 Notices on behalf of commercial tenants
- Issuing Court applications and managing the litigation process
- Dealing with Schedule of Dilapidations
- Forfeiture of Commercial Leases
- Issues arising under the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954
- Residential landlord & tenant advice including:
- Possession Proceedings
- Housing disrepair
- Eviction of tenants
- Advising on unlawful eviction
- Recovery of rent/service charge arrears
- Eviction of squatters
- Qualified Solicitors and Legal Executives will handle your cases
- Personalised touch
- Continuity and efficiency
- You will be kept regularly updated
- Honest advice
If you need our help contact Nick Johnson on 0161 832 4666.