ABP Business Protect is a service formulated exclusively for members of Auto Body Professionals Club (ABP Club) designed to provide support and guidance on the day to day aspects of the law.
We first introduced the helpline six years ago. During that time it has grown from Employer Protect to Business Protect, offering members additional benefits to support their business as a whole. Glaisyers is an owner managed SME and our focus is on supporting similar businesses. We know the issues you face and the areas where you need support and we deliver high quality legal services, representing value for money and tailored to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) right across the North West.
Glaisyers team of expert lawyers can offer help and expert advice on –
- Employment/HR – advice on issues you may face as an employer.
- Wills, trusts and tax planning – it is as important to be prepared in your personal life as it is for your business. Our team can give you all your options.
- Succession planning – owning your own business it’s always important to plan for the future. Our team can help you get things in order so you’re prepared for anything that may happen.
- Dispute Resolution and litigation – Every so often something for the business might not go as planned. We have experience getting the best resolution for our clients.
- Debt recovery and insolvency – Cash flow can be problem for many small businesses that provide a service. Our team can help recover what you are owed.
- Property (residential and commercial) – Whether its commercial or residential property you need advice on, we are here for whatever you need.
- Corporate/Commercial – Businesses change and grow over time. We can offer advice to keep your business on track through any transition.
“We have used Russell and the team at Glaisyers since 2013. We see them as one of our key relationships and as being integral to the success of our business. They have taken the time to get to know our business and have consistently provided us with reliable, practical and effective advice on a range of legal issues. We have recommended Glaisyers to a number of our business partners and continue to do so.”
-Aldridge Accident and Repair Centre Limited
“We have used the ABP helpline on numerous occasions and have found the advice to be clear, commercial and practical. The advisors know our business and the industry we operate in and this enables them to understand our needs. We have also used Glaisyers for specific projects and find their knowledge and support invaluable.”
– Karl Vella Autobody Repairs Limited