At Glaisyers, we understand your life is busy, and taking the time out of your schedule to make a will can seem like a real hassle. We’ve lots of experience of helping people write their wills and can ensure the whole process is fast, easy and as stress free as possible for you.
If you die without a will, your loved ones aren’t fully protected and the law will decide what happens to your home, money and any other assets you leave behind. If you’re living with a partner, and not married or in a civil partnership, they might not be entitled to anything. There is also a limit on the value of assets a husband, wife or civil partner can receive when a person dies without leaving a will.
Finding the time to make a will may be a hassle – but that’s nothing compared to the problems you may be leaving behind for your loved ones. Our friendly, caring, professional, will experts can help you keep in control of what happens to your property, money and assets after you’ve gone and protect your wishes.
- Help you decide who will deal with passing on your assets and paying any final bills
- Help you nominate guardians to look after your children if you die before they are 18
- Make sure that the people you care about are provided for. If you’re not married your partner wouldn’t be entitled to anything unless you make a Will
- Help you leave gifts to family and friends and decide how much they get
- Take steps to minimise any Inheritance Tax that might be due on your death
Call our Wills & Probate team on 0161 832 4666 today, who will be happy to talk things through with you or complete the online enquiry form and one of our team will get in touch for a no obligation chat.
0161 832 4666
contact our office today