At Glaisyers, we understand that when you’re a cyclist, a road accident is an annoying experience, especially with the loss of enjoyment of riding your pride and joy. We’ve vast experience on advising riders in this situation and we’re here to help.
Our friendly, professional, road traffic accident lawyers will take the time to be available to listen and understand your situation, before giving clear, straightforward advice. We’ll talk you through the whole process, including sorting out a new helmet. If another, insured driver hit you, then we work with bike shops across the UK to get you back in the saddle again.
In short, we’ll go the extra mile to fight your corner, ensuring you get the maximum compensation you deserve, both for your bike and any injuries sustained. Making sure the claims process is as easy and stress-free as possible for you.
We promise to
- Provide a friendly, personal, one-to-one service so that we can get to know you and really understand your needs and wishes.
- Meet up with you wherever you feel most comfortable.
- Keep our advice clear and straightforward with no stuffy legal jargon.
- Deal with insurers, garages, hire companies, medical professionals and solicitors on your behalf
- Wherever we can, obtain immediate financial help and funding for your medical treatment, giving you the best possible chance of recovery.
- Ensure that you receive the maximum compensation.
- Not charge you for our work if your claim is unsuccessful (when the case is won our fees are paid by the opponent or their insurance company)
Call our Road traffic Accident team, who will be happy to talk things through with you and offer free, no obligation advice on Freephone 08000 855055 today or complete the online enquiry form and one of our team will get in touch for a no obligation chat.
0161 832 4666
contact our office today