Glaisyers Solicitors LLP Employment Team is holding a COMPLIMENTARY Breakfast Seminar on Wednesday 30th April 2014 at our office in Manchester city centre.
The seminar will cover Employment law reform (legislative changes):
- Shared parental leave and pay
- Pre claim ACAS conciliation
- Financial penalties for Respondents
- Changes to the right to request flexible working
In addition to the above we will also cover some of the more relevant case law developments dealing with issues such as:
- The admissibility of covert recordings by employees in disciplinary and grievance meetings
- Ownership disputes relating to business data and social media
- Employers reliance on medical reports when establishing an employee’s disability
- Age discrimination
After the seminar our solicitors will be on hand to help answer any questions you may have in relation to the forthcoming changes and any other employment law queries you may have.
The seminar is suitable for business owners, directors, HR Managers and other individuals responsible for handling HR matters within their organisation.
Our free breakfast seminar will be held at our offices in Manchester. Coffee and breakfast will be served from 08:30am following which the presentation will run from 8:45am until 10.30am.
This event can be booked via the Eventbrite website: BOOK NOW